Книга для чтения Classic Tales Second Edition 2 Amrita and the Trees e-Book and Audio CD Pack
Favourite traditional stories retold for younger learners.
- Five carefully graded levels provide easy and enjoyable reading practice.
- The stories are richly illustrated in full colour, bringing the text to life and making it easier for children to follow the storyline.
- An illustrated glossary, together with puzzles and questions related to the story, act as a further aid to understanding.
- Four beginner level titles are also available as Big Books. These large format editions enable the teacher to introduce the story to the class before children read it on their own.
- New Activity Books with a variety of reading, writing and speaking activities exploit the language presented in the stories. This additional practice reinforces key vocabulary and language structures in an enjoyable way.
- Accompanying cassettes, available in British or American English, develop children's listening and pronunciation skills, and can be used as an alternative to reading the story aloud.