Complete Key for Schools
Complete Key for Schools is official preparation for the Cambridge English: Key (KET) for Schools exam. It combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with stimulating topics aimed at the 11-14 age range. The course covers every part of the Key for Schools exam in detail, providing preparation, practice, information and advice to ensure that students are fully prepared for the exam. Informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus, a unique database of exam candidate's answers, and providing one Key for Schools practice test, Complete Key for Schools is the most thoroughly integrated exam preparation course available on the market.
- Grammar and vocabulary exercises, informed by the Cambridge English Corpus, focus on the typical problems areas experienced by Key students and offer practice to overcome them.
- Contains two Key for Schools practice tests: a guided test in the Student's Book, providing practice in language for each part of the paper, plus a full practice test in the Teacher's Book.
- A free CD-ROM with the Student's Book allows further practice of grammar and vocabulary work that can either be used in class or by student at home.
- The Teacher's Book provides detailed teaching notes as well as photocopiable resources and a practice test.
- Accompanying online resources, including printable wordlists and progress tests.
Этот учебник рекомендован министерством образования и науки Украины к использованию в учебных заведениях.