Oxford Grammar for Schools
Oxford Grammar for Schools gives students the opportunity to explore grammar for themselves and encourages them to be aware of their progress through regular self-evaluation and review.
As students activate their grammar through listening, speaking, reading, and writing activities, they activate their English.
- Covers all the grammar students need to know for the Cambridge exams
- Approximately 30 units per level - the right length for one academic year
- Clearly stated 'I can' learning outcomes for every unit
- Contextualised explanations
- Opportunities to practise grammar and to practise listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Graded exercises for mixed ability classes
- Self-evaluation check for each unit
- Regular revision, testing, and exam-style questions
- DVD-ROM for interactive whiteboard or for home study