Successful Meetings is a video-led course which teaches students to communicate successfully in meetings in English. Successful Meetings is ideal for students at intermediate level or above who want to develop their business communication skills in meetings, as well as improving their English. The Successful DVD course takes students through the skill step-by-step using video clips which are then analysed. Students then use the tasks in the accompanying coursebook to put these skills into practice. Topics include: Participating in a meeting, Formal meetings, Informal meetings, Networking, Job interviews, Negotiations, Teleconferences, Appraisals.
- Business skills work combined with language work
- Every unit includes a section on the skill, a section on language work, and a productive task
- Expert commentary from business communication specialist Andrew Mallett
- Useful strategies and suggestions for the skills covered
- Eight reading texts summarize the main points of the unit at the back of the book