Advanced Grammar and Vocabulary
Advanced Grammar & Vocabulary is a comprehensive Use of English manual for students preparing for the Cambridge CAE and Proficiency in English or any other EFL examination at a similar level. It combines clear and functional presentation of grammar and vocabulary issues with a huge variety of challenging and stimulating exercises. Its unique item-by-item approach makes it ideal supplementary classroom material, and its simplicity of design makes it an invaluable tool for self-study. Advanced Grammar & Vocabulary takes a holistic teaching approach, using listening, reading and detailed notes to help learners master all the skills needed at this level.
- thematically categorised vocabulary sections, covering areas as diverse as the body, driving, crime, the weather, sports and many more
- Phrasal Verb, Word-building, Collocation and Preposition sections
- Grammar sections, explaining and analysing advanced grammatical areas such as modal verbs, inversion, gerunds and infinitives, emphatic structures, etc.
- a wealth of original texts, utilised in the practice sections, which offer the opportunity for enjoyable and meaningful practice
- listening material which places Use of English in context and enhances the learner´s understanding of the material