Skills Builder for Young Learners
Skills Builder is a series of six books, in full colour, providing systematic practice of all four major skills (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking). The series is divided into three levels - Starters, Movers and Flyers - with two books at each level.
- appropriately balanced practice of all four language skills
- meaningful use of language in clear and accessible contexts
- text and pictures presented in a clear and attractive way, which takes into account the age and interests of young learners
- motivating, learner-centred tasks which offer children opportunities to have fun while practising
- activities designed to familiarise young learners with realworld tasks, such as carrying out instructions, locating, summarising, note-taking, etc
- The Teacher´s Book provides:
- a full key to the exercises in the Student´s Book
- tapescripts of all the listening material
- warm-up and follow-up activities for each task
- a thematic vocabulary list and a list of the grammatical structures covered.