Bloggers is the new four-level course for lower secondary teens. The course follows the blogs of a group of teenagers from English-speaking cities around the world such as London, New York, Dublin, Los Angeles and Glasgow and engages students with relevant and culturally-specific subjects. Each unit provides students with a challenge that gives a real sense of achievement.
Bloggers has been written by teachers who know what students want and need in their course.
- Easily scalable
- Well-balanced grammar progression, including regular revision
- Strong focus on building vocabulary and communication
- Adaptable project-based approach
Insightful cultural foundation:
- Units focused on young speakers of English in their world
- Simple cultural questions running through each chapter
- Many authentic documents and an emphasis on oral comprehension
- Each unit starts with a video
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Fully adapted to dyslexic students/students with a reading disorder
- Task-based and project-based learning with achievable mini-challenges and a wrap-up challenge at the end of each unit
- Clear objectives for every unit
- Motivating springboard into the Workbook environment