Storyfun for Starters, Movers, Flyers
This series provides enjoyable practice for the Cambridge Young Learners English (YLE) Tests. Each book contains ten fully-illustrated stories followed by fun activities and exam-style questions designed to check learners' understanding, and practise the grammar, vocabulary and skills needed at each level. Each story unit provides enough material to cover between 90-180 minutes class time. The Teacher's Book comes with audio recordings of all the stories and listening activities. It also includes step-by-step guidance on how to approach the activities, extra photocopiable materials and a summary of the main grammar and vocabulary points covered in each story.
Key Features of this Title
- Lively stories will capture your pupils' imagination and help them prepare for the Cambridge Young Learners English (YLE) Starters, Movers and Flyers Tests.
- Follow-up activities present YLE tasks in a motivating and easy-to-use way.
- Activities include a special focus on areas most likely to cause problems for young learners at these levels.
- Unit-by-unit wordlists provide an easy reference for vocabulary learning.
- Each Teacher's Book includes creative teaching tips and photocopiable activities for extra practice.