Grammarway is a series of four grammar books in full colour. Learners of English at beginner to intermediate level can systematically practise and revise English grammar structures. The series can be used to supplement any main coursebook at secondary level and is suitable both for self-study and classroom use.
- clear, simple presentation of grammar structures through functional examples
- attractive photographs and illustrations
- comprehensive theory boxes
- a variety of exercises with space for filling in answers
- exercises designed to help the learner use correct, appropriate patterns in everyday situations
- error correction exercises
- speaking and writing activities at the end of each unit using the structures presented
- revision units
The Picture Flashcards can be used for classroom presentation and practice of the new structures in each unit.
Этот учебник рекомендован министерством образования и науки Украины к использованию в средних учебных заведениях.