Objective PET 2nd Edition
Objective PET Second edition is a completely updated and revised edition of the best-selling Objective PET course, published in 2003. It combines thorough and systematic exam preparation with language work designed to improve students' overall English level. This edition includes several great new features. There are brand new 'Corpus spots' throughout the Student's Book which alert students to common mistakes made by PET candidates. The Student's Book now also includes a fantastic interactive CD-ROM for extra language practice, as well as one complete printable PET practice test with audio. The accompanying website includes an additional printable PET practice test with audio in MP3 format. The Teacher's Book offers complete support with time-saving ideas, regular progress tests, and a bank of supplementary photocopiable material. The Workbook provides further practice of language and vocabulary introduced in the Student's Book.
Key Features of this Title
- Thirty short units that offer a fun, fast-paced approach to learning.
- 'Writing folders' develop the full range of writing skills needed for the PET exam and focus on the area many PET candidates find the most challenging part of the exam.
- 'Exam folders' provide helpful advice for each part of the exam, giving PET candidates constant reassurance that they will know what to expect in the exam and how best to tackle it.
- Regular revision units recycle grammar and vocabulary so that language is practised and honed to keep it fresh in the students' minds.
- Fully updated content and design provide teachers who have been using Objective PET over a number of years with a fresh new version of a well-established favourite.
- A CD-ROM provides added value and flexibility with extra language and vocab practice and fun new interactive activities. Also includes a printable PET practice test with audio for the Listening paper.
- Corpus spots provide examples of the most authentic and up-to-date English, and highlight areas of the exam that students find most challenging.
- Grammar and Vocabulary spots focus on essential points of grammar and vocabulary.
- A Grammar Folder appendix provides a quick reference and guide to grammar points covered in units.
- An accompanying website includes a printable PDF of a PET practice test plus accompanying audio in MP3 format for the Listening paper.
Этот учебник рекомендован министерством образования и науки Украины к использованию в учебных заведениях.