Footprint Reading Library - Level C1 (3000 Headwords)
Welcome to the sights and sounds of the world with the Footprint Reading Library, a unique series of graded readers for learners of English. This series offers fascinating stories from the four corners of our world, and develops the language and skills needed to understand non-fiction.
A rich selection of engaging non-fiction readers (British English), grouped into five themes: Incredible Animals, Fascinating Places, Remarkable People, Exciting Activities, Amazing Science
- One hundred individual readers, graded at eight levels from pre-intermediate to advanced, covering 800 to 3,000 headwords.
- a DVD-ROM contains both video and audio content for that reader.
- Carefully-controlled grammar syllabus covers the most typically-taught structures in course books.
- Pre-reading vocabulary introduction and check presents words which are important to help the reader understand
- A vocabulary list at the back of each reader gives all target vocabulary with page references
Teacher support includes:
- an Audio Program - a single CD which contains all the audio for that level
- DVD - a single DVD which contains all the video material for that level. You can choose to watch it with or without subtitles. The DVD offers you the choice between British and American English. Video worksheets and video transcripts are included in the Teacher's Book.
- Teacher’s Book include step-by-step lesson planner, concise story summaries, teaching notes, photocopiable reader and video worksheets, quizzes, video transcripts
- Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView® is a test-generating software. It allows teachers to create and customise tests in three easy steps